Get your adrenaline pumping and experience the thrill of getting close to a shark on this cage diving tour that Banzoflash highly recommends.
After a safety briefing, venture out to Shark Island and lure the Great White Sharks in with natural bait and chum. Once they appear, you are lowered into the water in the cage for the thrill of a lifetime.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What to expect
- Meeting at our office
- Have breakfast while chatting while having a safety briefing
- Board the boat and ride to the shark site
- The crew will provide a briefing concerning the cage diving on the boat
- Baits and chum are natural marine products. We do not use anything that is not natural to the sharks and the environment
- It takes several minutes to hours for the sharks to appear. We enjoy a high success rate, but understand that nothing is guaranteed
- Once we have sharks at the boat, the cage will go into the water and the diving begins!
- Topside viewing is exciting to take action shots
- A trip generally lasts for four hours and we offer a light lunch, snacks and drinks on the boat with plenty of opportunity to chat to our staff and ask questions
- Upon return to the dock, we offer afternoon tea and hand out the certificate of the day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant woman
- No serious medical conditions
- Good weather is required. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Sourced by: Tripadvisor